We are looking for:
- a flexible, part time graphics design/layout person (paid hourly/must be a Quark & Photoshop wiz & have experience in publishing)
- writing/illustrations/photography contributions by youth for youth
- writers & submissions (journalistic, editorial, creative, review)
- advertising sales staff (25% commission)
- volunteers (distribution, outreach, creative)
All positions are freelance, some honorariums are available for volunteers.
How to get involved:
1. Come to our Editorial Planning Meeting armed with your ideas/contributions. Meet some of our staff, contribute your voice to the Grapevine. March 1st at 7:00pm at John's Italian Café (27 Baldwin Street).
2. Email your ideas/questions/resume to email@example.com or call 647.436.7345 for more information.